Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Saturday 7 July 2012

Creative nails inspired Look!!

I stumbled across the lurvley Dana's blog before, to discover she had created a very eye-catching look for your nails. She described the process to re-crate her look as simple. However I found it a little tricky as the black nail vanish {brush was a bit big for my nail cuticles} I purchased from Asda a week ago for just £1(I couldn't resist!!) I also purchased a George red nail vanish too, also £1:)!


Finished Result:- with Boots 17 Tropical Island as my base and George's Black nail vanish called Deceit as Top:)!



¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...